SCOTT REITHER PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS - MAUI | SAN FRANCISCO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A deposit of half the total cost of the workshop is required at the time of booking to secure your space and date. The monies paid and the agreed dates will be confirmed by email, and it is at this time of email confirmation that a contract comes into existence between us.
2. The balance of the workshop amount will be due by 2 weeks prior to the scheduled workshop date. If a booking is made 2 weeks or less prior to the workshop date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
3. All cancellations by the workshop participant are subject to a $200 service charge and must be submitted to Scott Reither by email. Any cancellation by the workshop participant within 2 weeks prior to the workshop will result in a $200 service charge plus 25% of the workshop deposit amount.
4. Scott Reither reserves the right to cancel any workshop at any time. Should a cancellation become necessary before the start of a workshop, you will be notified in writing by email and have the choice to accept the change, reschedule, or withdraw from the contract and accept a refund of all monies paid to Scott Reither. In the event that we deem it necessary to cancel the workshop once the workshop has begun, you will then have the choice to reschedule the remaining time for a later date, or accept a refund of all monies paid to Scott Reither which the participants acknowledge as full and final settlement.
5. Bookings are non-transferable between participants and / or workshops, unless agreed to in writing in email.
6. Scott Reither reserves the right to change the tour itinerary due to altered circumstances and conditions. We will make alternative arrangements as required but no refunds will be given for services that are not utilized as a result.
7. The type of workshops and tours Scott Reither offer requires flexibility and must allow for alternatives and adjustments to any plans and outlines. For this reason, any outline itinerary and discussed plans must be taken as an indication of what may take place during the workshop, and not as a contractual obligation on the part of the company.
8. If you have special dietary or other requests, you should inform Scott Reither of these prior to the workshop. We will do our best to accommodate your requirements, but we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met, and will have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
9. Scott Reither, field trip assistants, and cooperating agents aim to provide every participant a safe, educational, and enjoyable experience. We act solely as agents for you regarding accommodations, special activities, and travel, by any means, and assume no liability or responsibility for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, delay, mishap, or damage to persons or property arising from any cause during the course of the workshop or in transit thereto, or for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in the services to be provided.
10. All information and advice given by Scott Reither and field trip assistants on visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, equipment and other travel recommendations is given in good faith.
11. We reserve the right to change our arrangements should conditions necessitate, or to cancel any aspect of the workshop due to exceptional circumstances. In the event that we deem it necessary to cancel the workshop we will provide a full refund which the participants acknowledge as full and final settlement.
12. As there is always an element of risk in any adventure associated with the outdoors including, but not limited to, bodily injury, death, illness, loss or damage to personal property, Scott Reither, or his assistants will assume no liability for injury, illness, or loss of personal property or expenses thereof associated with workshop participation. The workshop participant certifies that they are physically fit and capable of participating in outdoor photography exercises in field locations, and is fully and completely aware of any associated risks created by field locations and weather.
13. Scott Reither, or his assistants will assume no liability for injury, illness, or loss of personal property or expenses thereof associated with workshop participation.
14. Scott Reither, or his assistants will not accept responsibility for any loss of valuables, including camera equipment, during a tour or workshop.
15. Meeting times, meeting places and itinerary are subject to changes dictated by the weather, the road conditions and other imponderable variables that are part of doing outdoor, on-location, landscape fine art photography.
16. By joining any photography workshop organized by Scott Reither, you are agreeing to accept all the above terms and conditions. By signing the booking form or ticking the terms and conditions check box "I Agree" during checkout, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. The person signing the form does so on behalf of all the other individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.