TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HONG KONG PHOTO WORKSHOP
The following terms and conditions apply to the Hong Kong Photo Workshop 2018 and will form the basis of your contract with Scott Reither Photographer.
1. A $1500 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your space.
2. All cancellations are subject to a $200 service charge and must be submitted to Scott Reither by email. If you cancel and your spot becomes filled, you will be refunded the full amount you have paid minus the $200 service charge.
3. If your spot is not filled, you will receive a full refund minus the $200 service charge if Scott Reither is notified by email before Sept. 1, 2018 of your cancellation.
4. If your spot is not filled and your email for a cancellation is received between Sept. 1, 2018 and Oct. 15, 2018, then you will receive a 50% refund.
5. After Oct. 15, 2018, there is no refund to monies paid.
6. The full amount of $3000 is due by Oct. 1, 2018.
7. The Hong Kong Photo Workshop 2018 will only operate if there are 3+ participants that have paid the full amount for the workshop by Oct. 15, 2018. In the event of your workshop being cancelled for lack of participants, your payment will be refunded in full of all monies paid to Scott Reither which the participants acknowledge as full and final settlement.
8. Scott Reither reserves the right to cancel the photo workshop for any reason. Should a cancellation become necessary, you will be notified and then accept a refund of all monies paid to Scott Reither.
9. If you wish to cancel your booking please do so in writing via e-mail. The date of the e-mail received will be used to determine whether a refund and the amount will be made.
10. Bookings are non-transferable between participants and / or workshops.
11. It is a condition of booking the Hong Kong photo workshop that you have comprehensive travel insurance to cover you for trip cancellation (by you), emergency medical and dental expenses, emergency medical transportation, and coverage should include repatriation costs.
12. Scott Reither reserves the right to change the tour itinerary due to altered circumstances and conditions. We will make alternative arrangements as required but no refunds will be given for services that are not utilized as a result.
13. If you have special dietary or other requests, you should inform Scott Reither of these prior to departure. We will do our best to accommodate your requirements, but we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met, and will have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
14. Flight booking is the client’s responsibility and Scott Reither is not responsible for any expenses, loss or other damage caused to you by the acts or omissions of the carrier.
15. The type of workshops and tours Scott Reither offer requires flexibility and must allow for alternatives and adjustments to any plans and outlines. For this reason, any outline itinerary and discussed plans must be taken as an indication of what may take place during the workshop, and not as a contractual obligation on the part of the company.
16. Scott Reither, field trip assistants, and cooperating agents aim to provide every participant a safe, educational, and enjoyable experience. We act solely as agents for you regarding accommodations, special activities, and travel, by any means, and assume no liability or responsibility for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, delay, mishap, or damage to persons or property arising from any cause during the course of the workshop or in transit thereto, or for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in the services to be provided.
17. All workshop participants must be in possession of a valid passport and all visas, permits and certificates, including medical certificates required for the whole of the journey and accepts responsibility for obtaining the same. All information and advice given by Scott Reither and field trip assistants on visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, equipment and other travel recommendations is given in good faith.
18. Scott Reither and field trip assistants does not accept responsibility for any loss of valuables, including camera equipment, during a tour or workshop.
19. We are unable to accept bookings from persons under 18 years old for the Hong Kong workshop.
20. By signing the booking form or ticking the terms and conditions checkbox during checkout, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. The person signing the form does so on behalf of all the other individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.